Boating is Good for the Soul
1. Boating is all about bonding with family and friends. The lasting memories you make are priceless. There’s nothing like about watching a sunset on the water with friends, fishing for with your kids, or admiring the wildlife.
2. Boating is healthy! A day in the sun allows us to absorb Vitamin D. Used with sunscreen, Vitamin D is an important vitamin we need.
3. Being in a water environment can lower anxiety, and create a healthier , more relaxed life style.
4. Learning new skills can be educational an empowering. Boating provides the opportunity to learn new skills and self-confidence.
5. Boating is therapeutic. You can “unplug” and go back to the basics. You’re “alone” but also part of a dedicated and supportive community.
6. A day in the sun allows our bodies to safely feel amount of Vitamin D. With the use of sunscreen, Vitamin D is an important vitamin that one needs in order to survive.
7. There is proof that being near water can naturally help lower anxiety, leading to a healthier and more relaxed lifestyle.
8. A day in the sun allows our bodies to absorb Vitamin D, using sunscreen, Vitamin D is an important vitamin we need.
9. Being near water naturally lowers anxiety. leading to a healthier and more relaxed lifestyle.
10. Learning responsibility for your passengers and crew, but t for the boat itself.
Your boat is also your “home” when you’re on the water. Protect it with high quality Canvas coverings from CMC Canvas LLC.